The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for candidate for open position for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating, maintaining and developing a portfolio of e-commerce dealer partners for with the main goal of developing the e-shop solution for online sales.
- The specialist is also responsible for maintaining contact with existing dealers / partners and those responsible for e-commerce initiatives and projects.
- Collaborates with the Head of Partner Sales (HPS) and Partner Relations Manager (PRM) in order to properly implement the company’s strategy with new and existing partners.
- Training, support and monitoring of partners in creating, maintaining and developing their Webshops for shopping on instalments through IuteCredit Macedonia e-shop solution.
- Must be able to analyze and monitor consumer behavior towards e-commerce and propose changes to the webshops in collaboration with partners in order to increase sales.
- Collaborates with agencies and outsourcers for effective implementation of the e-shop solution and website maintenance.
- The web specialist is in responsible for IuteCredit Macedonia’s online aftersales campaigns (landing pages, viber, SMS, e-mails).
- The web specialist will closely cooperate with the marketing team for successful campaign management, special projects and co-promotions between partners and the company, which relate to further development of the e-shop solution and maximizes the sales results.
- The web specialist is in charge of IuteCredit Macedonia website (iutecredit.mk) and services such as editing, designing, writing, installing, updating and correcting errors on the website (including various landing pages) and must be able to effectively transfer the business brand through the company’s website.
- The web specialist should have knowledge of the Google Analytics and CRM tool for better monitoring of success and results through detailed data analysis.
- The web specialist should have experience in Jira Software Tool (Jira, Issue & Project Tracking Software, Atlassian)
- Identify opportunities and develop achievement plan to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Responsible to ensure all the external and internal campaigns, communication/content, events across the company are meeting the Company guidelines.
- Other activities upon request of CCO and Head of Marketing
- The web specialist possesses marketing, technical and communication skills. The person should have knowledge / knowledge of one or more areas in the field of computer science, design, computer programming, web design / maintenance, basic Project Management, marketing and possess excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in sales, marketing or e-commerce;
- Opportunity to note needs and clearly articulate expectations between stakeholders and sellers
- Detailed and organized personality with strong project management skills, which shows the ability to balance practical execution with project organization and monitoring.
- Knowledge of the brand, advertising and marketing strategy and procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven detail orientation with excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and flexibility when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business requirements.
- Ability to work independently and together as a team player and self-initiative. Provides help to others to complete the task and work together.
- Advanced skills with Windows and Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), as well as a solid understanding of creative processes and project management tools (Jira).
- Excellent level of knowledge of English is required;
What do the company offer:
- Work in a multicultural, perse team
- Occasional trips
- Interesting meetings and benefits for employees that occur several times a year throughout Europe
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging work atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
Send your CV and short motivation letter by 07.06.2020 to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with high level of confidentiality.
Оглас за вработување во ТИГО Фајнанс
Финансиско друштво ТИГО Фајнанс ДООЕЛ Скопје е современа компанија која применува иновативна и модерна технологија, посветена на корисниците. Нуди брзи и лесни решенија за микрокредитирање на физички лица кои се достапни секому. (more…)
Оглас за вработување во ФД M Кеш Македонија ДООЕЛ Скопје
- Анализипред 2 months
Во која банка е најисплатливо да имате трансакциска сметка!?
- Банкипред 1 month
Оглас за вработување во Халкбанк АД Скопје
- Останатопред 2 months
Што треба да знаете за ВИКЕНД БЕЗ ДДВ!?
- Домашни банкипред 1 week
АД Пошта ја прифати понудата за соработка со Халкбанк АД Скопје, се чека согласност од Владата
- Банкипред 3 weeks
Оглас за вработување во Народната банка на Република Северна Македонија
- Business Manпред 4 weeks
Александар Манев нов генерален директор на Кроација осигурување АД – Друштво за неживотно осигурување Скопје
- Домашни банкипред 1 month
Експозитурите и филијалите на Комерцијална банка со ново работно време
- Банкипред 1 month
Оглас за вработување во Шпаркасе Банка Македонија