The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for candidate for open position for:
Head of Marketing
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Group Marketing and Chief Commercial Officer on the strategic vision for campaigns and marketing related projects by mapping out tasks required to implement that vision.
- Online Advertising – responsible for implementation of campaigns on Digital Channels, including search engine marketing (SEO), paid advertising (Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook Ads, Instagram, onsite search), online brochures & catalogs and other promotional campaigns.
- Work on SEO initiatives by developing content (SEO Articles), performs keyword research specific to the country and market, and evaluate success of SEO.
- Offline Advertising – responsible for traditional advertising to increase brand awareness on TV, Radio, OOH, indoor and outdoor, print, branches visibility and partner’s shops (POS).
- Performs market research and collects data on market competitors, including prices, products, and commercial campaigns. Carry out competitor analysis, identify the strengths and weaknesses of IuteCredit products, and report it to Commercial team, Management on an occurrence base or on weekly/monthly level.
- Work with other members of Management team daily and on special projects related to PR & Marketing. Write, edit and proofread creative and technical content for campaigns across different mediums including product offers, research findings, special events, press-conferences, company promotions and partner’s co-promotions in order to maximize brand awareness results. Act as a first contact point with the external media providers.
- Responsible for IuteCredit Macedonia overall brand awareness which also includes merchandising materials for employees, Branch visibility and local promotion. Ensures that all Points of sale (POS) including our partners shops are provided with promotional materials (flyers, posters, business cards corporate envelopes, memos, notebooks, pens, signs, billboards, banners, other corporate materials).
- Ensures accurate information are distributed, posted or published on various advertising and communication channels including Web, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Viber, Email, Web – Shop.
- Budgeting and reporting for all marketing activities, makes sure that the budget is planned according to the activities;
- Under responsibility ensures marketing documentation is complete and communicated properly (e.g. roadmaps, campaign schedule, budgets, marketing calendar, weekly and monthly status reports).
- Other activities upon request of C-Level management regarding IuteCredit Marketing &PR projects.
Head of Marketing possesses a hybrid of marketing related, technical and soft skills. The person must have knowledge of basic Project Management, and expertise in Marketing as well excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing, Economics or relevant professional training/ experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management capabilities.
- A minimum of 3-year experience in Digital/Online Marketing with the focus on Social Media, Paid Advertising and SEO.
- Experience with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and flexible when it comes to re-prioritizing tasks due to business demands.
- Ability to work well both cross-functionally and collaboratively as a team player and as a self-starter. Strong facilitator to help others complete the task at hand and work together.
- A proactive planner who isn’t afraid to ask probing questions for clarity,
- Advanced skills with Windows and Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) as well as solid understanding of the creative processes and project management tools (Jira).
- Excellent Communicator
- Fluent level of English Language is mandatory
What do the company offer:
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Working in a multi-cultural, perse team
- Occasional travels to subsidiaries
- Interesting staff meetings and retreats happening several times per year throughout Europe
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
Send your CV and short motivation letter by 01.06.2020, on email: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with high level of confidentiality.
Ова се топ 10 најдобри работодавци во светот во 2020 година
Оглас за вработување во Мого Кредити
Оглас за вработување во ЕВРОИНС OСИГУРУВАЊЕ АД Скопје
ЕВРОИНС OСИГУРУВАЊЕ АД Скопје претставува друштво за осигурување со долги години успешно работење на македонскиот осигурителен пазар, врши повик за работа за следната работна позиција со утврден профил на кадар:
ОФИЦЕР ЗА БЕЗБЕДНОСТ НА ИНФОРМАЦИСКИ СИСТЕМ (more…)
- Анализипред 4 недели
Во која банка е најисплатливо да имате трансакциска сметка!?
- Домашни банкипред 1 месец
Од 21.09.2020 година Комерцијална банка ќе прифаќа фактури само во хартиена форма
- Домашни банкипред 2 месеци
Која банка ќе го наследи милионскиот бизнис на Еуростандард банка!?
- Домашни банкипред 2 месеци
Штедачите во Еуростандард банка АД Скопје во деновите што претстојат ќе ги добијат своите пари
- Банкипред 1 недела
Оглас за вработување во Халкбанк АД Скопје
- Останатопред 3 недели
Што треба да знаете за ВИКЕНД БЕЗ ДДВ!?
- Банкипред 1 месец
Оглас за вработување во УНИБанка АД Скопје
- Платежни картичкипред 1 месец
Платежни картички „Купувам домашно“ како помош за граѓаните и во четвртиот пакет економски мерки